Industrial 4x RJ45 and 2x SFP 2.5G/10G Managed PoE Switch
4x 2.5G N-Base-TX + 2x 10G Base-X SFP+ with 4x PoE 120W, Compact Size
The 1G/2.5G/10G managed Layer 2 Ethernet switch (IQS-402XSM-4PH) supports power over Ethernet functions. It provides 4 ports of electrical 10M/100M/1G/2.5GBase-T via RJ-45s and with IEEE802.3at 30 watts per port, plus 2 ports SFP slots of 100M/1G/2.5G/10GBase-X which provide stable and reliable long-distance Ethernet transmission over optical fiber.
Built to Industrial grade standards, the FANLESS design provides high MTBF in indoor environments of operating temperature from -10 to 60°C (14 to 160°F), and incorporates redundant 48VDC power input. With Din-Rail or wall mounting metal housings, these switches are perfect choices for heavy duty use in harsh environments, such as Industrial Factory Automation, Data Center Networking, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many militaries and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications.
These managed switches also support a wide variety of Ethernet Layer 2 functions, including CTC Union proprietary μ-Ring, ERPS, MSTP, RSTP and STP. They also support Layer 2 IGMP, VLAN, QoS, ACL, Security, IPv6, bandwidth control, and port mirroring. Additionally, these switches can also be managed by CTC Union's SmartView™ Element Management System, which offers a user-friendly and centralized device management platform and provides administrators the ability to monitor and configure these connected switches remotely.
- 4x 10/100/1G/2.5GBase-T RJ-45+ 2x 1G/2.5G/10GBase-X SFP with 4x PoE, total 120W power budget
- Provides 3 ring instances that each can support μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses.
- Supports up to 3 rings in one device
- (Please see CTC Union's μ-Ring white paper for more details and more topology application)
- DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping/Snooping option 82/Relay option 82
- QoS, Traffic classification QoS, CoS, bandwidth control for Ingress and Egress, Storm Control, DiffServ
- IEEE802.1q VLAN, MAC based VLAN, IP subnet based VLAN, Protocol based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP, MVR
- Dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation, Static Link Aggregation
- IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Filtering/ Throttling, IGMP query, IGMP proxy reporting, MLD snooping V1/V2
- Flexibility security: Port based and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
- Software upgrade via TFTP and HTTP, redundant firmware to avoid upgrade failure
- RMON, MIB II, Port mirroring, Event syslog, DNS, NTP, SNTP, IEEE802.1ab LLDP
- Supports IPv6 Telnet server /ICMP v6
- CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet server for management
- IQS-402XSM-4PH(right) Industrial 4 RJ45 and 2 SFP 2.5G/10G Managed PoE Switch.
- IQS-402XSM-4PH(front) Industrial 4 RJ45 and 2 SFP 2.5G/10G Managed PoE Switch.
- IQS-402XSM-4PH(left) Industrial 4 RJ45 and 2 SFP 2.5G/10G Managed PoE Switch.
- IQS-402XSM-4PH(rear) Industrial 4 RJ45 and 2 SFP 2.5G/10G Managed PoE Switch.
- IQS-402XSM-4PH(top) Industrial 4 RJ45 and 2 SFP 2.5G/10G Managed PoE Switch.
- Related Products
These Gigabit Ethernet switch models are managed industrial grade L2 switches with 4 10/100/1000Base-T...Details Add to List
IGS-1608SM-16PH, IGS-1608SM-8PH, IGS⁺803SM-8PH
These models are managed, industrial grade, L2 Gigabit PoE (Power over Ethernet) switches that...Details Add to List
Industrial 4x RJ45 and 2x SFP 2.5G/10G Managed PoE Switch | Network Switch & Media Converter Manufacturer | CTC Union
Based in Taiwan since 1993, CTC Union Technologies Co., Ltd. has been a manufacturer of networking products and a provider of industrial networking solutions. Its main networking products include, Industrial 4x RJ45 and 2x SFP 2.5G/10G Managed PoE Switch, network switches, fiber optic cables, network routers, media converters, bypass switches, fiber optic multiplexers, fiber single mode media converters. Industrial networking solutions for optical transport, factory automation, intersection monitoring, wireless network security, traffic monitoring, tunnel and cell tower safety control, wireless machine networking, data offloading, PoE-powered office automation, campus network access.
CTC Union, founded in 1993, is a Taiwan manufacturer of telecommunication products (ex. L2 Ethernet switch, TDM, Transponder) and industrial Ethernet switch, converter, injector. Strictly control all product design, CTC Union’s products pass strict tests and certifications ex. CE, FCC, UL, IEC 62443-4-1, EN50155, EN45545-2, IEC61850-3 standard etc. CTC Union partners with voice and data carriers, enterprises, and industrial grade Ethernet users covers all continents and areas. This global partnership receives direct engineering and technical support from headquarters, located in Taipei, Taiwan.
CTC Union has been providing customers with high quality networking products and networking solutions since 1993, with both advanced technology and 28 years of experience, CTC Union ensures that each customer's requirements are met.