This Privacy Statement is effective as of May 25, 2018.
CTC Union recognizes the importance of protecting your personal information and is committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with applicable data protection laws in all countries in which CTC Union operates.
What information do we collect?
1. We collect information from you when you place an order.
2. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
3.When you visit our booth at global exhibition, you may be asked to fill in our inquiry form.
Why Does CTC Union Collect Personal Information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
1. Customer Service, Product Information, activations, and registrations
2. Information requests
3. Marketing or support subscriptions
4. Survey participation
5. Administer a promotion, survey, or other site feature.
6. Job applications
7. Process Transactions
The types of personal information we collect may include:
1. Your name, country, company name, email address, phone number and address
2. Customer type, job position, job function, purchasing authority, and others.
3. Product and service preferences, contact preferences.
How do we protect your information?
1. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
2. You always will have access to the information we have about you. To review and update your personal information, please send your request to email@example.com. If you do not wish to receive any more promotional information from CTC Union, simply email your request to this from.
CTC Union will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Privacy of data subjects under the age of 16
Our products and services are not targeted to persons under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or process personal data from persons under the age of 16.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other's rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to, you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plug in.
CTC Union's Data Protection Officer
CTC Union has a "Data Protection Officer" who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please direct any of your privacy related inquiries or questions to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
CTC Union Technologies Co., Ltd. reserves the right to modify this privacy statement and cookie notification as needed, to comply with changes in laws, regulations, CTC Union practices and procedures, or requirements imposed by data protection authorities. Such changes will always be communicated via this webpage.
CTC UNION TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD.