IEC 61850-3 Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch
8x GbE RJ45 + 3x 100 / 1000Base SFP, Managed Ethernet Switch
The managed industrial grade Gigabit Ethernet switch (IPS-G803SM) is designed to meet the demands of power substation systems and is fully compliant with the requirement of IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613. The switch provides a variety of redundant functions to increase the reliability of your communications system, including redundant and isolated power supplies (24/48 VDC) and 110/220 VDC/VAC). The managed Ethernet functions include STP/RSTP/MSTP/ITU-T G.8032 ERPS and multiple μ-Ring for redundant cabling, layer 2 Ethernet IGMP, VLAN, QoS, ACL, Security, IPv6, bandwidth control, port mirroring, cable diagnostic and Green Ethernet.
Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, these switches are designed for harsh environments, such as power substation networks (See Figure). The series product can be managed centrally and conveniently by CTC Union's SmartView™ Element Management System or other third-party SNMP managers.
- Redundant isolated low voltage 24/48VDC, or/and isolated High voltage AC/DC (110/220 VAC/VDC ) power inputs
- Wide Operating Temperature -40~85°C
- DIN Rail mounting or wall mounting
- IP30 rugged metal housing, Fanless
- Cable diagnostic, Measuring cable normal or broken point distance
- Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
- Provides 5 instances that each can support μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses.
- (Please see CTC Union μ-Ring white paper for more details and more topology application)
- μ-Ring for Redundant Ethernet Ring, recovery time<10ms in 250 units
- Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration Tool*
- Supported by SmartView for Centralized Management* (*Please see Chapter 1- Software Management for more details)
- IPS-G803SM(left) IEC 61850-3 Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
- IPS-G803SM(front) IEC 61850-3 Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
- IPS-G803SM(right) IEC 61850-3 Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
- IPS-G803SM(rear) IEC 61850-3 Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
- Related Products
IEC 61850-3 Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch | Network Switch & Media Converter Manufacturer | CTC Union
Based in Taiwan since 1993, CTC Union Technologies Co., Ltd. has been a manufacturer of networking products and a provider of industrial networking solutions. Its main networking products include, IEC 61850-3 Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch, network switches, fiber optic cables, network routers, media converters, bypass switches, fiber optic multiplexers, fiber single mode media converters. Industrial networking solutions for optical transport, factory automation, intersection monitoring, wireless network security, traffic monitoring, tunnel and cell tower safety control, wireless machine networking, data offloading, PoE-powered office automation, campus network access.
CTC Union, founded in 1993, is a Taiwan manufacturer of telecommunication products (ex. L2 Ethernet switch, TDM, Transponder) and industrial Ethernet switch, converter, injector. Strictly control all product design, CTC Union’s products pass strict tests and certifications ex. CE, FCC, UL, IEC 62443-4-1, EN50155, EN45545-2, IEC61850-3 standard etc. CTC Union partners with voice and data carriers, enterprises, and industrial grade Ethernet users covers all continents and areas. This global partnership receives direct engineering and technical support from headquarters, located in Taipei, Taiwan.
CTC Union has been providing customers with high quality networking products and networking solutions since 1993, with both advanced technology and 28 years of experience, CTC Union ensures that each customer's requirements are met.