E1, Data, Ethernet, Voice Managed Multiplexer (2U)
The iSAP5100 is a 5U 19” 20 slots rack type STM1 / E1 Time Division Multiplexer for fractional E1 network access, which is designed for non-stop operation. There are 18 slots available for hot-swappable iSAP5100 I/O cards. Two slots are provided for CPU Controller cards and two slots are provided for power supplies. Uplink supports STM1 fiber and E1 copper, two types of connection, maximum up to 144x E1 cross connect for Voice and Data. The iSAP5100 accommodates up to two separate power supplies, which may derive power from AC (110/220) or DC (-36~72V) power sources. When two power supplies are installed, the modules provide complete power redundancy and are hot swappable even during the E1 cards' transmission. The iSAP5100 provides STM1 fiber and E1 copper uplink with a the maximum E1 support of up to 96 E1 channels with cross connection for Voice and Data or interface including RS232, V.35, G64K, FXS, FXO, ET100 and E&M.
- E1 card: 5100-8E1, 5100-16E1
- Power modules: 2000-AC240, 2000-DC48
- I/O cards: 5100-RS232, 5100-RS232/C, 5100-N*64K/V35, 5100-G64K , 5100-ET100, 5100-E&M , 5100-FXS , 5100-FXO , 5100-RS485
- Supports MAX. 96xE1 with full cross-connect, Supports DS0 cross-connect
- Supports 16 channel Main E1 LTU card
- Supports E1 time slot broadcast function
- Modular design for Voice IO card, the voice IO card has two submodule, each sub-module supports 4-port FXO/FXS
- All modules and cards support hot-swapping
- DCE card types included N*64K, RS232(Sync/Async), G703-64K, ET100, E&M, FXO, FXS...etc.
- Supports Console, Telnet, SNMP and GUI management
- Available types of power built-in : AC+AC, AC+DC, DC+DC
- Modular design, 2U 19”, 6-slot for I/O cards
PDF Download Where To Buy