10/100/1000Base–T to 1000Base–X Web Smart OAM Managed Converter
The FMC-1000M family are Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T to 1000Base-X Web Smart OAM/IP based managed fiber media converters, which provide simple control and setting function on each Ethernet port through out of band network via a Web browser. The FMC-1000M media converters give you the fiber cabling connector, Both multi-mode and single mode converter models are available as well as BiDi which allows bi-directional transmissions using only a single fiber cable. Auto-negotiation will automatically tailor to convert both half-duplex and full-duplex signals, according to IEEE802.3u standards. LED indicators signal the power status of the converter, UTP port speed, Link, and duplex status, FX port Link and duplex status.
- 10/100/1000Base-T to 1000Base-X Converter
- Auto-Cross over for MDI/MDIX in TP port
- Auto-Negotiation or Manual mode in TP port
- Supports flow control Enable or Disable
- Web management on stand-alone.
- Supports 802.3ah-OAM/IP in-band management
- Supports Jumbo Frame 9K Packet, Ingress/Egress Bandwidth control
- Supports Link Fault Pass Through ( LFP ) and Auto Laser Shutdown (ALS)
- Firmware upgrade via Web, Dying gasp (remote power failure detection)
- Supports 16 Tag VLAN Group
PDF Download Where To Buy