VDSL2 Ethernet Bridge
VDTU2-B110 Ethernet Extender is a high-speed Ethernet Extender with one Ethernet port (RJ-45 connector) and one VDSL port
(RJ-45 connector). It is a bridge mode modem, well accommodating VDSL2 (Very-high-data-rate Digital Subscribe Loop)
technology to extend Ethernet service over single-pair phone line. It is compliant to ITU-T G.993.2 standard and supports VDSL2
30a profile that features 100Mbps of symmetric data rate over the existing copper wires. Supporting both symmetric and
asymmetric transmission, it can reach up to 100/100 Mbps bandwidth (line rate) within 300M or 10/10 Mbps (line rate) for 1 Km
long range connections. By providing ultra-high speed, VDTU2-B110 Ethernet Extender makes your telephone line achieve its
best performance than before. It has the advantage of minimum installation time (simply as plug-n-play) and minimum
expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same telephone pair without interference.
VDTU2-B110 Ethernet Extender delivers everything needed to quickly deploy a high-speed IP-based network for providing high-speed Internet access, video-on demand services and voice services. The resulting compact, cost-effective form factor offers Systems Integrators, small business owners an attractive Long Reach Ethernet solution.
- Cost effective bridge function to connect two Ethernet LAN
- Supports flow control on Fast Ethernet port via PAUSE frame or Back Pressure
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
- Easy installation via simple plug-and-play
- Selectable CPE and CO mode via DIP switch: Two working modes are built in the same unit, which keep the flexibility of installation and easy provision of service but lower inventory of service provider
- Selectable VDSL2 profile mode (17a or 30a): Support up to VDSL2 30a profile to ensure high data rate.
- Selectable target band plan: Symmetric: Support the band plan G.997 and provide the symmetric transmission on both downstream and upstream. Asymmetric: Provides highest line rate in short range in asymmetric mode.
- Selectable target SNR margin
PDF Download Where To Buy