Single V.35 Port E1 CSU/DSU
DescriptionThe ETU01-Plus stand-alone CSU/DSU is a digital access unit for Unframed E1 or Fractional E1 service. The ETU01-Plus data channel supports user-selectable transmission rates via randomly selected E1 timeslots, which provides integral multiples of 64kbps, up to a maximum 2.048Mbps (unframed), for a line attenuation of up to 43 dB on twisted pair or coax cable. This provides an approximate operating range up to 2km (using 22AWG). The ETU01-Plus packs the data channels into the E1 link in user-selected time slots. The ETU01-Plus front panel sports status LEDs for monitoring the CSU and DSU conditions and pushbutton switches for initiating local and remote loopback with integral BERT. The ETU01-Plus features a fixed on-board V.35 interface.
- Supports Fractional E1 and Unframed E1 service with EOC control
- Model with fixed V.35 interface for price critical applications
- Multiple clock source selection (Internal or External: E1 recovery, DTE or DCE)
- Built-in BERT with V.54 diagnostic capabilities for performing local and remote loopback
- Fixed V.35 port with MB34F connector
- I/O connectors all located on rear panel