Single Modular Port E1 CSU/DSU
DescriptionThe ETU011 stand-alone DSU/CSU is a digital access unit for Unframed E1, Fractional E1, or Fractional cascaded E1 service. The ETU011 data channel supports user-selectable transmission rates via randomly selected E1 timeslots, which provides integral multiples of 64kbps, up to a maximum 2.048Mbps (unframed), for a line attenuation of up to 43 dB on twisted pair or coax cable. This provides an approximate operating range up to 2km (using 22AWG). The ETU011 packs the data channels into the E1 link in user-selected time slots. The unused time slots can insert IDLE code (in frame mode). The ETU011 front panel sports status LEDs for monitoring both the CSU and DSU conditions and push button switches for initiating local and remote loopback with integral BERT.
- Supports Fractional E1 and Unframed E1 service
- Removable interfaces, support V.35, X21, RS-530, RS-449, RS-232, G.703 Co-directional, NRZ, Ethernet Bridge and Router
- I/O connectors on rear panel
- Multiple clock source selection
- (Internal or External: E1 recovery, DTE or DCE)
- Built-in BERT with V.54 diagnostic capabilities for performing local and remote loopback