Single Modular Port E1 CSU/DSU w/ LCD and SNMP
DescriptionThe ETU01A single port stand-alone CSU/DSU provides our best digital access solution for E1 and Fractional E1 network services termination. A DTE device may be linked to an ETU01A at data rates of 56Kbps to 2048Kbps. The ETU01A features user replaceable dataport modules for a number of interface standards; including Ethernet bridge, router, V.35, X.21, RS-530, RS-449, G.703 64Kbps Co-directional and RS-232. The ETU01A supports local control and diagnostics via LCD display, keypad and LED status indicators located on the front panel as well as via a menu driven RS-232 console port in conjunction with a standard terminal.
These features enable users to easily configure the unit, execute the in-service diagnostics and monitor the network status. The ETU01A provides optional SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), which allows the user to remotely control, diagnose and monitor the system using industry standard SNMP protocol, our proprietary MIB and any network management software.
- Supports Fractional E1 and Unframed E1 service with EOC control
- Removable interfaces, support V.35, X.21, RS-530, RS-449, RS-232, G.703 Co-directional, NRZ, Ethernet Bridge and Router
- I/O connectors on rear panel
- Multiple clock source selection (Internal or External: E1 recovery, DTE or DCE)
- Supports Console, Telnet and SNMP management
- Menu keys and LCD display
- SNMP V1, V2C, V3 supported
- Supported by Smart View EMS
- Built-in BERT with V.54 diagnostic capabilities for performing local and remote loopback