8/16x E1 over Ethernet
DescriptionIPM-8E1 & IPM-16E1 is designed as a multi-service access platform for PDH over IP applications. E1 frames can be mapped/demapped into/from IP packets. An adaptive clock recovery method for Ingress PDH (PSN->TDM) clock generation is implemented to support E1 (ITU-T G.823) Jitter performance.
IPM-8E1 & IPM-16E1 provides cost-effective applications of traditional circuit-switched system over IP. It is easy to interconnect existing phone systems over IP that are used to carry data, voice and video. With high precision clock recovery technology, IPM- 8E1 & IPM-16E1 is capable of supporting 2G/3G/4G backhaul and provides smooth services. IPM-8E1 & IPM-16E1 can transparently transport proprietary signaling that are required to support PBX features, including call conference, call forwarding and SS7. Customer can easily apply and enjoy better integration of TDM and IP devices with lower network expense. With a pair of IPM- 8E1 & IPM-16E1 and guaranteed internet bandwidth, it is sure to save cost dramatically, and to ensure the QoS of voice based on interconnections of TDM equipment.
- Supports Web Management
- Supports IETF RFC4553 Structure-Agnostic TDM over Packet (SAToP), Metro Ethernet Forum MEF8
- 8 /16 x E1 NRZ Serial Interface with LOS/AIS detection
- Use Raw Encapsulation method for PDH payload over IP packet
- Supports Circuit Emulation Service over IPE
- Comply with IETF draft standard for CESoPSN and SAToP; Metro Ethernet Forum MEF8 IA
- Supports both Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint operation
- Configurable IEEE 802.3 DA/SA assignment
- Supports 8/16 independent Adaptive Clock recovery block for Ingress PDH (PSN->TDM) clock generation. Recovered clock jitter is compliant with ITU-T G.823 (E1 Jitter Control)
- Independent configurable jitter buffer depth to compensate up to 250ms of Packet Delay Variation
- Lost packets processing / compensation via PW (Pseudo Wire) control field Sequence Number
- PDH LOS detection triggered PW L field or payload AIS generation at Egress direction (TDM->PSN)
- LED alarm display for E1 Power failure status