E1/V.35 over Ethernet Access Unit
DescriptionIPM-1SE/V35 is designed as a multi-service access platform for PDH and V.35 over Ethernet applications. Structured/unstructured E1 and V.35 data can be mapped/de-mapped into/from Ethernet packets. An adaptive clock recovery method for Ingress PDH (PSN -> TDM) clock generation is implemented to support E1 (ITU-T G.824) Jitter performance.
Cost-effective LAN deployment (PDH and V.35 over ethernet)
IPM-1SE/V35 provides cost-effective applications of traditional circuit-switched system over Ethernet. With IPM-1SE/V35, it is easy to interconnect with existing phone systems and V.35 over Ethernet that are used to carry data, voice and video.
IPM-1SE/V35 can transparently transport proprietary signaling that are required to support PBX features, including call conference, call forwarding and SS7. Customer can easily apply and enjoy better integration of TDM, V.35 and Ethernet devices with lower network expense.
Bypass international toll
With a pair of IPM-1SE/V35 and guaranteed internet bandwidth, it is sure to save cost dramatically, and to ensure the QoS of voice based on interconnections of TDM telecommunications equipment.
- Supports IEFT RFC4533 Structure-Agnostic TDM over Packet (SAToP), Metro Ethernet Forum MEF8.
- One E1 NRZ Serial Interface with LOS/AIS detection.
- One V.35 (Nx64K) interface.
- Use Raw Encapsulation method for PDH payload over Ethernet packet.
- Supports Circuit Emulation Service over Ethernet (CESoE) transport over Ethernet networks.
- Comply with IEFT draft standard for CESoPSN and SAToP; Metro Ethernet Forum MEF8 IA.
- Supports both Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint operation.
- Supports Adaptive Clock recovery block for Ingress PDH (PSN -> TDM) clock generation. Recovered clock jitter is compliant to ITU-T G.824 (E1 Jitter Control).
- Configurable jitter buffer depth to compensate up to 40ms of Packet Delay Variation.
- Lost packets processing/compensation via PW (Pseudo Wire) control field Sequence Number.
- Provides Subscriber side data traffic bandwidth control to guarantee enough TDM payload bandwidth.
- PDH LOS detection triggered PW L field or payload AIS generation at Egress direction (TDM -> PSN).
- Configurable IEEE 802.3 DA/SA assignment.