Single Port, Gigabit Ethernet PoE Surge Protector
DescriptionThe SP-GPOE-01 is a single port, Gigabit Ethernet PoE surge protector designed to protect all 8 lines used in a standard CAT5e cable. The product is compatible with 1000Base-T networks and 48V Power-over-Ethernet systems. The Standard 802.11af allows the methods of implementing PoE: The SP-GPOE-01 applies data to the pairs (pins 1/2 and pins 3/6) and power to the unused pairs (pins 4/5 and pins 7/8). The SP-GPOE-01 offers protection is provided on all 8 Ethernet pins (6.8V clamping on Data pins 1,2,3,6 and 63V clamping on POE pins 4,5,7,8). Network connections are made via standard female RJ45 connectors. Grounding is accomplished via a ground wire.
- 1000Mbps data rate
- Compatible with 48V power over Ethernet systems
- 63V PoE clamping voltage
- 1.5KA surge discharge current
- CAT5 and CAT5e compatible. All 8 pins protected.
- Integral mounting feet and separate ground wire
- Shielded RJ45 jacks and metal enclosure for EMI noise suppression