NG SDH STM4/1 Add-Drop Multiplexer
DescriptionThe SDH04A is a compact NG-SDH equipment which supports STM-1/4 ADM and offers various tributary interfaces like E1/T1, V.35, GbE, E3/ T3…etc to provide any service in any slot. SDH04A is suitable for the applications of GSM/UMTS base station radio access networks (RAN) / MSAN and wireless backhaul. The SFP cage design in SDH04A offers the plug-and-play flexibility to change fiber modules for different bit rate and higher availability to use off-the-shelf fiber modules. SDH04A is a 1U standard form factor making it easy to fit in any 19” or 23” chassis and outdoor cabinet; Although SDH04A is a compact NG-SDH box, it also has similar flexibility of shelf-type SDH equipment, such as hotswappable tributary cards / fiber modules / power modules and 1+1 load-sharing redundant power design. In order to supply reliable networks to carry more upcoming broadband services from wireless / HSDPA base stations to central office, CTC SDH04A provides carriergrade Ethernet (E-Line) bundled with L2 functions to totally control QoS between end to end.
- SDH04A provides multiple service solutions with standard STM-1/4 interfaces (SDH ADM/TM)
- Multiple hot-swappable tributary modules in any combination:
‧4-channels E1 card (QE1R/B)
‧8-channels E1/T1 card (8ET)
‧8-channels E1 card (8E1R)
‧4-ports Gigabit Ethernet switch card (GbE)
‧4-ports V.35 Data communication Interface card (QV35)
‧Single port E3/T3 interface card (ET3)
- 4 slots to support combinations of traffics in a 1U-height box
- Ethernet traffic is encapsulated and transported over SDH using Generic Framing Procedure (GFP) & Virtual Concatenation (VCAT)
- Hot swappable fiber optical module in SFP with optional 1+1 automatic protection switching (APS) for optical links.
- Automatic Laser Shutdown (ALS) based on ITU-T G.958/G.664.
- Data Communication Channel for remote control and online remote upgrade.
- Various network management interfaces: RS-232/ Ethernet/ LCD
- 1+1 Redundant AC/DC power modules with load sharing.
- Cross connect for TDM traffic (E1 & V.35)
- EMS tool for SDH04A series (GMS)
- DHCP Client/Telnet/Web for NMS port
- Keypad Lock/ Password for LCD security