16G 3R Multi-rate Transponder
DescriptionThe FRM220-16G-3R has 4 SFP+ slots that can be configured as a dual channel 16G 3R multi-rate transponder or in a 1-to-2 port protection mode. The device provides a flexible transmission of various protocols, such as 1G/10G Ethernet, SDH STM16/STM64, OTU1/OTU1e/OTU2/OTU2e, Fiber Channel 1/2/4/8/10/16, ODU, OBSAI, CPRI, etc. Using SFP+ ports with dedicated CWDM or DWDM wavelengths, the 16G transponder supports multi-rate functionality with optical data rates from 1Gbps up to 14Gbps. With its functionality the FRM220-16G-3R transponder is also suitable as a repeater for transmission over extended distances. In addition, the use of state of the art components greatly reduces the power requirements and heat dissipation factors over our previous transponders.
- Multi-rate supports 1Gbps ~ 14Gbps
- Protocol Transparent 3R fiber Media Transponder / Repeater
- Supports 1+1 Optical Line Protection
- Supports 2 channels with different bit rate.
- Supports Loopback Test.
- SFP DDM Information
- Firmware Upgrade
- Setting from DIP Switch, Console, NMC
- Supports FRM220 -CH01M, CH02M, CH04A, CH08, CH20
- FRM220-CH20, Full Load (19 Slots)