2x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2x 100/1000Base-X SFP GbE Switch
DescriptionThe FRM220A-1002ES is a dual copper and dual fiber Gigabit Ethernet switch designed to make conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T and 100/1000Base-SX/LX with SFP connector. With SNMP and Web-based management in the FRM220 or FRM220A chassis the network administrator can monitor, configure and control the activity of each FRM220A-1002ES switch card locally via the chassis management. Based on a powerful L2 switch architecture, this converter supports bandwidth control, duplex and speed configuration, VLAN tagging, Q-in-Q, QoS, jumbo frames as well as auto laser shutdown, and link fault pass through. When placed stand-alone, this card may only be managed via local serial console when placed in a CH01M single slot type chassis.
- 2-Port 10/100/1000Base-T and 2-Port 100/1000Base-X Switch
- Auto-Cross over for MDI/MDIX in TP port
- Auto-Negotiation or manual mode in TP port
- Supports flow control Enable or Disable
- Supports Jumbo Frame 10K Bytes
- Supports 16 Tag VLAN Group
- Supports Double VLAN tag (Q-in-Q)
- Supports Bandwidth control
- Supports Loop Back Test
- Supports Link Fault Pass-Through (LFPT) Function
- Supports Auto Laser Shutdown (ALS) Function
- Supports local management on FRM220A rack management.
- Console management on stand-alone.
- Supports D/D function for SFP fiber transceiver
- Provide Product information for management
- Supports the local management (Monitor or Configure status) by the SNMP manager.
- Supports FRM220A for Ethernet Aggregation