Ethernet Aggregation Platform
DescriptionThe FRM220A series is a IP based Ethernet aggregation platform, which incorporates a 24+4 port L2 Gigabit Ethernet switch (FRM220A-GSW/SNMP). The FRM220A has a built-in Gigabit Ethernet backplane to interconnect the Ethernet access and E1 TDM based inverse multiplexer module cards with the FRM220-GSW/SNMP card. The L2 switch card supports many advanced Layer 2 switch technologies including port and tag based VLAN, QoS, LACP, RSTP to name just a few. The FRM220A chassis solution significantly lowers the OPEX for operator and service provider when deploying fiber access networks.
FeaturesThe product lists designed to be adequately to the FRM220A-CH20 Ethernet aggregation application such as Ethernet access and Ethernet over PDH are included
- FRM220A-1000EAS/X : 2x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2x1000Base-X OAM/IP Managed Switch
- FRM220A-1002ES : 2x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2x100/1000Base-X Managed Switch
- FRM220A-iMux Series : E1 inverse multiplexer module card
- FRM220A-FSW103 : 3x 10/100Base-TX + 100Base-FX Managed Switch
- FRM220A-Eoel/G & FRM220-Eoe1 : Ethernet Bridge over E1 & Ethernet Bridge over E1(GFP)