4x 10/100Base-TX LAN Extender
DescriptionThe VDTU2A-304 LAN Extender is a long reach Ethernet extender with four Ethernet ports and two phone jacks, in which one is for VDSL2 connection and the other is for POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) connection. It has built-in POTS splitter to share the existing phone line with POTS eliminating the need for replacing the existing copper wiring. It is ideal for use as an Ethernet extender to an existing Ethernet network. While accommodating VDSL2 (Very-high-data-rate Digital Subscribe Loop) technology to extend Ethernet service over single-pair phone line, VDTU2A-304 can reach up to 100/75 Mbps bandwidth (line rate) within 300M or 40/10 Mbps bandwidth (line rate) for 1 Km long-range connections. By providing ultra-high speed, VDTU2A-304 LAN Extender makes your telephone line achieve its best performance ever. It has the advantage of minimum installation time (simple as plug-n-play) and minimum expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same telephone pair without interference. VDTU2A-304 delivers everything needed to quickly deploy a high-speed IP-based network for providing high-speed Internet access, video-on demand services and voice services. The resulting compact, cost-effective form factor offers systems integrators and small business owners an attractive long reach Ethernet solution.
- Cost effective bridge function to connect two Ethernet LAN
- Easy installation via simple plug-and-play
- Selectable CPE and CO mode : Two working modes are built in the same unit, which keep the flexibility of installation and easy provision of service but lower inventory of service provider.
- Selectable fast and interleaved mode: Fast mode guarantees a minimum end to end latency less than 1 mS. Interleaved mode provides impulse noises protection for any impulse noise with duration less than 250uS. Interleaved mode has a maximum end to end latency of 10mS.
- Selectable target band plan : VDSL2 defines multiple band plans and configuration modes to allow asymmetric and symmetric services in same binder for data transmission.
- Asymmetric is selected that provides better downstream performance. Symmetric is selected that provides better upstream performance.
- Selectable target SNR margin: It has the ability to select fixed SNR margin value on 9 dB or 6db. The systems will maintain the SNR margin at their value across all usable loop length. The higher SNR value gets better line quality, but lower performance.