Long Reach PoE Extenders(Phone line and Coaxial cable)
IEXT224-4PH & IEXT204-4PH series are intended to extend the reach of Ethernet Data and IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet beyond its natural
limitations of 100 meters. The solution works in pairs for point-to-point connectivity. The unit at the local site can transmit data and remote
power feeding power over a single pair of telephone grade UTP wire or Coaxial cable up to 1,200 meters. The unit at the remote side provides
four 10/100Base-TX IEEE 802.3at PoE ports for total power budget of 30W and can receive its power from the local unit when power is
unavailable at the remote side.
These products are particularly designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking, traffic surveillance, security automation applications, IP surveillance, city security, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many military and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications.
- Long transmission data and power feeding distance up to 1200 meter
- Complies with IEEEE 802.3at PoE
- Simultaneous transmission of Ethernet data and PoE Power over Phone line wire or coaxial cable
- Centralized management of power supply
- Eliminated the need for power supply at remote sites
- Easy cabling for quick installation
- Quick deployment and easy maintenance.
- Flexible and efficient power management
- Dip Switch to option the remote unit that can be powered by remote-side power or local power.
- Display data rate by LED
- Display real power loading by LED